The future of b2b subscriptions
In September and October 2020, Substribe launched a much needed event dedicated to the future of b2b subscriptions. Why?
We believe subscriptions are the key to growing a successful business, and the customer must be at the centre of every decision in order to build deeper relationships, create sustainable and predictable revenues, and deliver exceptional value to investors. That’s why we’re creating a platform dedicated to b2b leaders who are serious about subscriptions and memberships. We are bringing the industry together to share experience, to energise, and to boost performance. And to have fun along the way.
We have the videos and slides from this year’s summit available to view on-demand. If you were a delegate, you can access them here. If not, we’re making all the videos and slides available for just £495 + VAT. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request access.
- B2B subscription sentiment benchmarks with Steve Budd and Andy Burden, Substribe
- Innovation and Customer Obsession with Tara Lajumoke, FT Strategies and Nandini Basuthakur, Procurement Leaders
- Pricing and disruptive product design with Stephen Millard, Notion Capital and Anthony Rose, SeedLegals
- Expert Guides – Ashley Friedlein, Guild/Centaur media and Laura McQueen, Leaders in Sport
- Lightning Case Studies – Daniel Gorringe, Wilmington Healthcare; Stuart Sumner, Delta – Incisive Media; Victoria Mellor, Kademy
- Expert Guides – David Smith, Simon Kucher & Partners
- Lightning Case Studies – Ben Wood, Infopro Digital; Ellen Bennett, Faversham House; Zen Jelenje, Elsevier Health
- SubsLab – How to approach a pricing strategy review with Rory Brown, AgriBriefing
- Interactive discussion: Q&A with Patrick Campbell, ProfitWell
- Expert Guides – Alex Farmer, Cognite and Kate Forgione, Customer Success Network
- Lightning Case Studies – Nick Blunden, Business of Fashion; Alix Fenoll-Wattinne, Customer Success Network and Richard Butterworth, Chemical Watch
- Megatrends panel: with Nandini Basuthakur, Procurement Leaders; Tony Skeggs, PEI; Mamta Patel, Chemical Watch and Amy Konary, Subscribed Institute, Zuora