The success of b2b subscription services comes down to the fundamentals – knowing who the customer is, what problem to solve, and how to solve it.
Substribe sprints are design thinking workshops combining team and customer insights – as well as our perspective – to define your subscription fundamentals.
Strategy innovation sprint – build a strategy action plan
- Define – challenge your plan with the power of outside-in thinking
- Design – map current and future innovation
- Decide – align to create your strategy action plan
“Very good – clear understanding of our business, really personable team, very engaging, liked the external perspectives.” – CCO, FT Professional
Customer innovation sprint – identify growth opportunities
- Reboot your cross functional team
- Relearn critical goals for your target customers
- Define your use case to create value and unlock growth
I can’t believe that in such a short space of time, you’ve found out about our members’ latest challenges and how we can help them.” – Leaders in Sport
Product innovation sprint – test product ideas
- Align a cross functional team on a big problem to solve
- Make difficult & rapid decisions to turn your ideas into a life like prototype
- Test your prototype with real customers
We put off doing this for years. Now we know what we’ve got to do and why” – CEO, Burlington Media.
Substribe enabled us to move much more quickly and to increase our confidence in a range of new product offerings.” – MD, PEI Media
If you would like to learn more about our sprints, please get in touch here: